Psychology, Heath, Personal Growth
Lectures – Workshops – Training – Classes
Simcha Sheldon, Ph.D.
Lecturer, Educator, Consultant, Psychotherapist, and Author
Thousands of people, in the United States and abroad, have enjoyed Dr. Sheldon’s lectures, classes, and workshops. Dr. Sheldon offers informative and entertaining presentations for universities, conferences, industry, hospitals, community organizations, and has delighted audiences on cruises, radio, and television.
Dr. Sheldon has been providing educational services to health professionals & general audiences since 1979, when he began working as a psychotherapist.
Dr. Sheldon holds a Doctorate in Clinical & Health Psychology, a Masters in Clinical Psychology & Child Development, and a Bachelors in Education. He is a licensed clinical and medical psychologist, licensed marriage, family, and child therapist, licensed hypnotherapist, teacher, and consultant, and author.
- Making Friends & Having Successful Relationships
- Enriching Marriage…After All Those Years
- Romance, Intimacy, & Being Single, Married, Divorced, or Widowed
- Communicating Effectively
- Overcoming Fears, Phobias & Anxiety
- Growing Personally & Spiritually
- Making Life Transitions a Positive Experience
- Sports Psychology – Winning Attitudes and Peak Performances
- Meditation, Visualization & Relaxation
- Feeling Good – Stress & Pain Reduction
- Holistic Approaches to Health & Healing
- Kick the Habit – Lose Weight, Stop Smoking
- Biofeedback – An Easy Way To Improve Your Health
Making Friends & Having Successful Relationships
Identifying and understanding different kinds of relationships, identifying one’s wishes, wants, needs, and expectations, identifying and overcoming obstacles, learning successful communication styles.
Enriching Marriage, Romance & Intimacy
Come learn how to Increase interest, excitement, and growth “after all those years; deepen communication, understanding, and appreciation for each other; avoid boredom; and create new sparks.
Romance, Intimacy, & Being Single, Divorced, or Widowed
Love is a source of life and joy. Come learn how to create new relationships; overcome the pain and loss of the past; evaluate “who am I now?”; overcome fears and doubts; prepare for new positive beginnings.
Communication is a key to success. Come learn how to use different styles and modes of communication to gain mutual understanding, how to overcome obstacles, and how to communicate positively.
Overcoming Fears, Phobias, Blocks & Anxiety
Come learn how to overcome these things that hold us back. Learn how to use simple behavioral interventions to reduce discomfort, and learn how to feel relaxed and confident.
Growing Personally & Spiritually
As we grow older we want to focus on what is truly important in our lives. Come explore and discover the profound aspects of who we are; prioritize personal goals; explore growing and going beyond the Self.
Making Life Transitions a Positive Experience
Overcoming the stress and difficulties of change can be challenging. Come learn how to utilize change as an opportunity for positive growth, and how to live fully and joyfully in the present.
Come learn how to attain peak performance, create winning attitudes, and develop stamina.
Meditation, Visualization & Relaxation
Health and well-being can be greatly enhanced through meditation, visualization & relaxation. Come learn simple, enjoyable, and easy to use techniques to feel good!
Feeling Good – Stress & Pain Reduction
Stress and pain stop many of us from enjoying life. Come learn simple, enjoyable, and easy to use behavioral methods to relax and feel more comfortable.
Holistic Approaches to Health & Healing
Sometimes we need more than medication. Come learn how to be an active partner in your health, healing, and well-being. Learn how our minds and emotions effect our health.
Kick the Habit – Lose Weight, Stop Smoking
Bad habits hold us back. Come learn interesting insights and simple effective techniques that will help you to break bad habits. You will even learn how to create good ones!
Biofeedback – An Easy And Effective Way To Improve Your Health
Come learn and experience how the use of biofeedback technology can enhance your health and comfort.
Simcha Sheldon, Ph.D.
Lecturer, Teacher, Consultant, Psychotherapist, and Author
Classes, workshops, and lectures on a variety of topics, including:
Business and Professional Education and Training
- Stress Management Communication · Human Relations · Management · Motivation · Education
- Sales Professionalism · Success · Avoiding Burnout · Job Satisfaction ·Team Building
Organizational Consulting and Development
- Creating and Developing Vision Human Relations · Management · Communication
- Motivation and Public Relations. Team Building
Health Education and Training for Health Professionals
- Stress Management Pain Management · Psychotherapy & Counseling · Meditation & Visualization
- Holistic Health & Healing Hypnotherapy & Self-Hypnosis · Secondary Gain Issues
- Effective Communication Creating Successful Relationships · Overcoming Fears, Phobias & Anxiety
- Getting Motivated & Following Through Assertiveness · Avoiding Burnout · Stress Management
- Growing Personally & Spiritually Creative Expression · Meditation, Visualization & Relaxation · NLP
- Love, Intimacy & Sexuality Having A Successful Marriage · Effective Parenting & Family Relationships
- Being & Feeling Successful Letting Go of Negative Patterns & Creating Positive Ones · Self Acceptance
- Successful Life Transitions · Aging Gracefully · Coping with Loss · Successful Retirement
- Holistic Health & Healing Stopping Smoking & Losing Weight · Behavioral Techniques for Managing Pain
- Biofeedback – A Behavioral Approach In The Treatment of Stress, Pain, and Anxiety Stress Reduction
- Understanding the Message & Metaphor of Dis-ease Coping With Illness · Recovering Emotionally
- Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery The Use of Hypnosis for Obstetrics, Hypertension, and Cardiology
- Psychological Management of Pre-term Labor The Treatment of Secondary Gain Issues
- Attaining Peak Performance Creating Winning Attitudes · Developing Stamina & Endurance
Spirituality, Spiritual Awareness, and Spiritual Growth
- Transpersonal Psychology The Spiritual Self · The Inner Guide · Meditation
Please feel welcome to call me if you have any questions, or if
You would like to schedule a lecture or workshop
(From U.S. 213-785-8181)
I Am Looking Forward To Our Working Together
To Reach Your Goals
Dr. Simcha Edward Sheldon
Enjoy Dr. Sheldon’s Videos
Read Dr. Sheldon’s Articles